Spain's Home Prices Fall Year-On-Year for First Time Since 2017 The New York Times
Tax concerns for Canadians selling US real estate The Lawyer's Daily
Sellers continue to be at an advantage in July, with homes leaving the market at their most rapid pace since Zillow began analyzing this data in 2018.
Two Port Washington real estate advisors top $20M in sales volume - Community News - Port Washington Times
Two Port Washington real estate advisors top $20M in sales volume - Community News Port Washington Times
14 SoCal real estate twists: Change Prop. 13, bidding wars, $19 million mansion - The San Gabriel Valley Tribune
14 SoCal real estate twists: Change Prop. 13, bidding wars, $19 million mansion The San Gabriel Valley Tribune
JLL research points to further COVID-19-industrial real estate gains Logistics Management
Boston saw the highest frequency of bidding wars, with 72.4 percent of offers facing competition, according to a Redfin survey released Friday.
Veritex Bank and Perdure Petroleum land new North Texas office locations The Dallas Morning News
- Planning permission granted for Waterford North Quays The Irish Times
- Green light for Waterford North Quays Strategic Development Zone Irish Building Magazine
- €500m Waterford development granted planning permission Irish Examiner
- Planning permission given for 'significant' €500m development in Waterford City TheJournal.ie
- Breaking: Planning granted for Waterford's €500m North Quays vision Kilkenny People
- View Full Coverage on Google News